Welcome to UPC Food Search
Discover what's in your food.
Lookup food products by UPC search.
Product data contains product's upc number, product name, manufacturer, ingredients, product certifications and much more!
Ingredient data contains ingredient's description, history, sources the ingredient comes from and additional resources with more information.
Manufacturer data contains manufacturer's name, brand(s), business location, plus more!
Not all information is complete and may not always be as accurate as we want it to be. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
UPC Food Search is growing every day and with your help we can grow faster, anyone can contribute information.
Sign up today, it's free! Help UPC Food Search grow!
Featured Food Product of the Day
Sulfite-Free Dong Quai Root Extract Powder (angelica sinensis), American Ginseng Root Powder (panax quinquefolium), Royal Jelly Powder, Chaste Tree Fruit Powder (Vitex Agnus Castus).
View This Product In More Detail
Featured Ingredient of the Day
What is Butter?
Butter is a dairy product made from churning milk and/or cream. It is regularly used as a spread or for baked goods.
Butter Grades (USDA Grades)
U.S. Grade AA
- Delicate, sweet flavor, with a fine, highly pleasing aroma
- Made from high-quality fresh, sweet cream
- Smooth, creamy texture with good "spreadability"
- May possess a slight feed and a definite cooked flavor.
U.S. Grade A
- Pleasing flavor
- Made from fresh cream
- Fairly smooth texture
- Rates close to top grade
- May possess any of the following flavors to a slight degree: Acid, aged, bitter, coarse, flat, smothered, and storage.
- May possess feed flavor to a definite degree.
U.S. Grade B
- May have slightly acid flavor
- Readily acceptable to many consumers
- May possess any of the following flavors to a slight degree: Malty, musty, neutralizer, scorched, utensil, weed, and whey.
- May possess any of the following flavors to a definite degree: Acid, aged, bitter, smothered, storage, and old cream; feed flavor to a pronounced degree.
View This Ingredient In More Detail